GRINDING & POLISHING
BLASTRAC's single or multiple planetary grinding machines have made their reputation
on industrial and decorative flooring markets.
Available in many sizes, in electrical versions 110V, 220V or 400V or with diesel motor, they
can work any time and anywhere.
Grinding: Grinding technique through diamond discs: does not generate any vibration.
- Ideal for levelling any uneven surface without having to remove too much material
- Surface Preparation before painting
- Removal of old Paints / Coatings / Glues
- Allows you to reduce the amount of coating (paint or resin) on your new floor
- Can work in confined areas, corners and edges
Polishing / Surfacing: Triple-head planetary polishing system, designed to remove old flooring
material or prepare surfaces that could not be shot blasted.
- Leaves nearly no marking, as you do not deeply penetrate the substrate
- Reduced level of wearing of your tools (diamond or resin discs)
- Can produce smooth, flat, non-skid surfaces as well as super-polished designs
- Polishing of concrete, natural stones, resins, terrazzo, asphalt
- Polished concrete with exposing aggregates